Pyroclasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pyroclasm

Guild Pyroclasm of the game Flyff. Clockworks server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July 11th meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avae

July 11th meeting Empty
PostSubject: July 11th meeting   July 11th meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 pm

So here's what we have so far, but things aren't definite so still check it on thursday nite to be sure ^^

for this meeting,
-everybody will meet at sm old arena on s2 for a guild picture at 12pm (noon) E.T (eastern time).
-we will be playing a game called hide-and-seek.
=> one or two person(s) will hide depending on how many ppl will be there.
=> the hider will give hints and everyone is free to seek, except me if i'm not the hider.
=> the prize is 1mil each round and how many rounds we are planning to do depends on how each round goes.
=> after 15 minutes and no one can find the hider, then the prize money will be deducted.
=> if any rounds go on too far then we'll redo it or we'll try giving easier hints.
-so guys stock up your blinks by friday ^^
-guild war? maybe, maybe not. for this friday it is unsure. but we will have a gw every friday for sure. Wink

but remember guys...if you want any of this to happen, you must show up. how things go depends greatly on your activeness of that day. so be a doll and show up. but don't be chucky xD
cya on friday Suspect

any questions? post here.

Winners from hide-and-seek ^^
-Nefume
-Opium (2x)
-SirMeta (your whole exact name is too long to remember so forgive me i shortened it. 2x)
-SilencedYoYo (2x)
-takingbackshayy (i hope i spelled it rite)

the prizes r mailed. if i forgot anyone then tell me so i can send u the prize. Wink

Last edited by Avae on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
conchi :p
Admin
conchi :p

July 11th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 11th meeting   July 11th meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:02 pm

we get on the last friday lol!

and mosly of us r on at that time tongue
Back to top Go down
Opium

July 11th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 11th meeting   July 11th meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Avae wrote:
don't be chucky xD
Shocked Suspect confused affraid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Avae

July 11th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 11th meeting   July 11th meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:32 pm

i considered today went pretty well ^^
that was major activeness in guild lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH guys and lovely ladies Very Happy
since everything went great, we'll be doing this more often but w/different games.
gw was fine except not everyone got to fight, so next time i'll be on the side line if it's limited down to few members again. and next friday schedule will be posted on wednesday again, thursday max if june and i can't get it set up by then. it was great seeing u all
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 11th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 11th meeting   July 11th meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 11th meeting
Page 1 of 1