HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE PYROCLASM STORY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sin17
Admin

PostSubject: THE PYROCLASM STORY   Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:26 am

Hey guys....I'm planning to do something for fun if you guys think it'd be a ok.....I was thinking about makeing a story that i will post part by part on this site....The story will basically start with my character Rain who meets Zetsu, then Avae and so on....this story will be like a third person story told as if the flyff world was real and will encompass events leading up to Pyroclasm and all the things Pyro has done and will come to do....Of course i'm gonna need help from those who have been there like Concha and Avae....and June of course Wink.....If you guys want me to do this then let me know....I AM a really really good writer and I can promise to post a new part of the story every other day or every week....

This story will include:

Rain, Zetsu and Itachi and their adventures to creating the Akatsuki guild in Madrigal

Zetsu's leaving and Rain becomeing leader of Akatsuki under the name as deidara Senpai

Legendary

deidara's meeting of Avae and Eskwyre

The Lion Pact

The great Flarine War

The death of Akatsuki and the rise of Pyroclasm by the hands of Eskwyre, Avae, and Deidara

The growth of the guild and its rivalties with HillEmpire

The Giant Hunts

Token

The Rapid Brothers and Icephoenix

deidara's disappearance

Eskwyres leave

The juggle of Pyro leadership

The reign of Junette

The regrowth of Pyroclasm and deidaras return and Sins beginnings

Sins joining into Pyroclasm

The formation of MoB

Beginnings of the Lion War

This story will be told as if it was no a PC game but a real world....it'd be an interesting way for everyone to view the world....and trust me, if you're a member of Pyro then you WILL NOT be left out in this story!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
conchi :p
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE PYROCLASM STORY   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:01 pm

*Of course i'm gonna need help from those who have been there like Concha and Avae....and June of course*
concha is for me? o.o
i amnt in the guild anymore, but if i can help tell me, cuz i dont have any clue in what? lol!

Sin17
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE PYROCLASM STORY   Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:31 pm

Well conchi my friend you can help...Let me tell you why...This story is more like a historical story of Pyroclasm and in order for me to get all the events straightened out....I need to know things i've missed towards the end. For example, you may have memories of something that SHOULD be referenced in this story and that I never knew about. Also, this story isn't 100% about Pyroclasm, in fact it is more about the members and their participation in the guild. You were ONCE a member of Pyro and therefore you deserve to be part of this story....You are afterall Avaes RM and anything like that would be part of the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PYROCLASM STORY   

Back to top Go down

THE PYROCLASM STORY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pyroclasm :: Suggestions :: U have 1?-
Jump to: