K thanks bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/divine_judgement_greb
takingbackshayy

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:05 pm

Can't say by to me :p

Your stuck with me forever (:

And if ste quits so do I -.-

And I know half of you knew this was gonna happen.

But I started playing this with him, for him.

So yea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/im_rad
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:08 pm

It's not that some people have will power and some don't
It's that some people are ready to change are others are not

^ I suggest you guys read that quote and think about it
Back to top Go down
Avae

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:07 pm

wat happened?

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:00 am

ste's mad that i made meta a KP and not shay...i explained the whole reason of a KP is that they help people in guild...not saying that you jump EVERY single time someone asks, but to at least help more than just 1 person...i explained that shay never wants to help anyone but ste and that, that is not KP material....i also told him that shay refuses to help anyone but him and says she can't because of him therefor making him look over controlling....

the point of being in a guild is to help eachother out like a family...as far as shay's concerned she was there because of ste and of course we all know she doesn't have a mind of her own and does what ste does...

sorry if this pisses ya'll off....it's only the truth...and each of you knows this....

i will miss them...but i won't miss the uncooperativeness from them at times...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
takingbackshayy

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:23 am

For one june I have a mind of my own -.-

Your the only person in the guild that has a problem with me and ste leveling together.

And I have never refused to help anyone, how can I refuse when no one asks?

You asked one time, yes.
And that was time I was getting off.

and ste don't control what I do in the game -.-
If I wanted to I could do whatever I want.

And for helping people?
Im not on just top help ste.
Ffs no one ever ask.
And avae agrees with me.
Me and her talked about it.
And she also said no one ever ask for help. So how can I help when no one wants it?

And how can you know what goes on -.-
Your almost never on.
You miss everything.
So you don't have right to talk and say Im always with ste and all that other bs.
Because I have paired with other people.
And you can ask avae.
Because I've paired with her.
And I've also paired with sabrina when she was in guild, she asked me to help when she hit 60. So before you say bs talk to everyone about it -.-
And find out things that you missed.

K thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/im_rad
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:32 am

Enough said June.

You say me and shay miss things we been to evey guild event when people have missed some?

We go arena to help when people our having trouble yes i love arena but i break out of trining to help

Your repsone is gonna be wtf hax shyas all ways with you when you go arena
yes i have 15 FUCKING STA not 30 -40 like most of you have i hit 58 with stated gear and heap.

You get HELP to HELP

Ask Nef i offed to p lvler because shes never bitched about me and shay ancd has always wanted the best for us shes the only oe that pmed us when we split did any of you no.

Did i Plvl nef singel handel no did she complain no she did not !

Yes i am leaving because shay wasn't made KP

Why because all that bull shit about maturity and level earns rank mean noithing.

All your leadship skills Avae does more for the guild then you its just plain facts eveyone see it.

And frankly people get pissed off with you june that you appear for half an hour then go
Back to top Go down
SirMeta

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:59 am

This whole fight is SO stupid.. First off, who cares about rank? what does a king pin get tha a captain doesn't...?
Second, I've been in guild a while and I usually have guild chat on.. not but once when Sabrina was in guild have I ever seen anybody ask Shay to help them..
Sorry to see you go, Shay. This will likely lead to more 'I Quit's' and then eventually mine..

P.S
Thanks a whole lot whoever started this -.-''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junette

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:45 pm

funny how avae seems to agree with everyone at the time....she's agreed with me too about u shay and u not helping anyone but ste...i have the proof of that conversation in my yahoo archives....

as for people being pissed...wow everyone seems to kiss my ass when i get on...so be it...ya'll have fun with your little immaturity and being 2 faced...im 24 years old and need none of it...everyone in this guild is 2 faced for fact of almost everyone has PM'd me talkin shit bout ste and shay and the fact that they have asked shay for help and that she has refused lmfao...wow what a bunch of crock ya'll are...start tellin the truth in your lives for once...it's a FU**ING game for christ sakes...

and as for when ya'll split...shay msged me cryin and whinin about it...im the one who told her what she should say when she asked how to get you back...i have helped her on many occasions...those must be the things she leaves out to you ste....must not be important...only the things that starts fights are important enough for her to tell you!!!! pathetic all of you!!!!

bye everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opium

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Junette I honestly don't like the idea of calling everyone twofaced.
I understand you're upset (perhaps mad even), but not everyone is twofaced.

as for ste and shayy relationship, well in some ways I agree with you June.
imho shayy should be more independent and ste less overprotecting and less abusing her kindness.

but if they're fine with that relationship - we should have nothing to talk about it. let's not interfere.

leaving guild due to not being kingpin - grow up, it's only a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:11 pm

i said one reaosn i'm mostly leaving because the guild going no whereand the leadership sucks ass
Back to top Go down
Opium

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm

kk, but did anyone see my hack-pic gatherings? D:

stop getting angry one at another and let's talk bout todays hack event lol :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junette

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 pm

talk about immaturity...jeez im glad you're not there anymore...u think meta's immature lmfao...wow at least he's not on a forum he doesn't any longer belong on since they're not pyroclasm anymore putting people down as always...

must be your only way to let out anger...to put people down and control people lmfao...you need serious counseling if that's how you truly need to live your life to make yourself feel better about your life and your own being!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junette

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:29 pm

i have banned ste's and shay's account on here to stop them from bashing the pyroclasm members left....

this site was made for pyroclasm members and they are no longer...i will not leave people on here who do not belong to pyroclasm who will continue putting words in members mouths and putting down who is left all over a stupid rank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirMeta

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 pm

June i'd like to know who all has said that they asked shay for help and she said she wouldn't.. Because I for one have never.

mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Hey
Junette: what?
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: I really would like to know who asked me for help
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Because the only person that has ever asked was you
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: And I told you I had to get off.mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: No one else has ever helped me for help
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: And I guess everyone is 2 faced because everytime me and ste ask if they care where together they say no. Your his perm you should level with himJunette: almost everyone in guild has said they've asked you for help and that you've refused...im done with the topic...i can't get on the game due to maint. but i assume u and ste already left...im leaving too...don't care who lead goes to..just as soon as i can get on im done with this bullshit...Junette: as for avae agreeing with you lmfao...she agreed with me about you so what does that tell you
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: She's 2faced.
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: And yea me and ste have left.
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Because of it, its all bs.mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Because no one has ever asked me for helpJunette: everyone is 2 faced and i don't need it
mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Neither do I.Junette: yeah ste throwin in my face that im hardly on
Junette: i didn't think it was anyones business my private lifemrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Its not.
Junette: but sorry that im told i only have so long to live...that i have cancer creeping through my body...but that's not me...i won't use it for everyone to go easy on meJunette: but that hurt mega badmrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: June :/ it wasn't even that ur not on alo.t its just that u said I never help anyone. I have helped people but its when u weren't on that's what upset me.mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: And im sorry =/Junette: im done with it...that game was helpin me stay off the streets and stay clean..it was helpin me keep dying off my mind...not anymore, not when everyones so cruel and heartless
Junette: im done...byemrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: And I know it was, well I knew it was helping you stay off the streets.mrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: and everyone needs to stop lying, maybe that will solve everything
Junette: none of it matters...2 of my favoritest ppl are gone...and the 1 i depend on to help me...she's talked too much behind my back...what's said is said what's done is done no taking any of it backmrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Who?Junette: i've begged avae to stop lying on me...i've begged everyone to let me know when there's a problem...and no one does...they bitch and bitch and bitch then this shit happensmrs_lazzara@hotmail.com: Why does avae agree with everyone -.-Junette: only time anyone ever PM'd me bout a problem was you and how you do nothing on ur own and are always with ste and up his ass...it's whatever...im DONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nefume

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 pm

Wow, I guess I should be the ne shutting up since Im the blonde one...
But wow... Im shocked. Im voting for Ste, its true that he and shayy helped me lvl a couple of times. And it was more for fun and hanging out I suppose, than me lvling. I never considered asking them, I was offered... But fine, Im leaving the guild as well then. We're all losing tracks anyway. As u all said here, no point in staying. I love the guild, and I didnt know what flyff was all about before I joined Pyro. Seeing it dissolve now is sad, but as well necessary. Its some maintenance shit so I cant log on, but Ill miss you all. Some more than others tho, but still. Im on ste and shayys side as if it was a surprise. I've never had any problems with it, but someone has appearantly. I do not wish to argue with anyone, I just want to play the game and have fun.
I could always blow a song for you, and wish for everyone to make up, but its no point atm.
Im truly, really sorry about this, but June, I think you went too far. =/ Hope u wont get mad now, but yea, I think that if they want to lvl together, let them. They were half of the guild you know. Me, shayy and ste were the ones always talking together. And Avae and conch would join in when they were on, but when half of them gone, its impossible to be the Pyro we used to be.
And I've never heard anyone ask Shayy for help, actually, she has asked me a couple of times, if I needed help. Or wanted company.
Those two are the best of the best. I wont leave them. We're a hunky threesome ^.^
So anyways, as soon as the maint is over, Im gone. We're forming a new guild, shayy ste and me.
But i love you all... <3 I think...
Sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avae

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:30 pm

june check how long ago i said that shay and ste don't help guild. u haven't been online long long enough and often enough to know that it has changed. u're not on to know who helps out and if they don't help u, then u don't think they help out guild. don't jump to conclusion june if u haven't ask every single person in guild about who helped who. and u know wat? i don't always agree with u and everything. i agrees most of the time cuz u get mad easily and get pissed off and i don't want to start another argument since this guild has plenty of it. if u noticed, most major arguments involved u in it but everyone tried to solve it cuz none of us need anymore drama. go ahead and call me 2 faced, back-stabber, or watever cuz i don't care anymore. do as u wish june and say watever u want. i did wat i can to help guild like i promised u but i guess none of this matters. i'm done with guild. it's just a game anyway. keep in touch guys. goodbye june and everyone. best of luck to all of u.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 pm

A- Opi Have right, i mean the relationship isnt a good, but who cares Razz

B- I dont know if some ask to shay to help, but i know that only u ask me for help. well token and ste ask me to shout Razz

C- Dont call Avae 2 faces cuz she wanna be cool with every1 u.u

D- i think that u rnt on alot and get mad easily u.u . (and if say hi jun^^ is kizz ur ass omg)

E- If he get mad cuz she wasnt a KP is stupid Razz

F- Nef Sorry was for I think? <.<

G- we know that u have cancer. so? any1 say that u shouldnt live life for play flyff, just say that the master of a guild should be on alot.

H- U say that u leave the guild every problem -.- . like last time that u piss off cuz she left (whem u tell her that u was done with guild) <.<

I- Mmm and for guild just dimiss it i think that should be the best

J- maybe u can say that i am 2 faces now i dont care Razz . i get mad with ppl in guild one mosly u cuz u say that i was owning avae.

K- u should learn what the word perm means Rolling Eyes

Well i think that that is all Razz . fucking game is down u.u i wanna play Razz

Last edited by conchi :p on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirMeta

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Nicely put, Concha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junette

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:51 am

FUCK OFF EVERYONE OF YOU....YOU NEVER GAVE A SHIT BOUT THE GUILD AND NEVER WILL...HAVE FUN!!!!! YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO AND A LOT TO REALIZE WHAT TRUE FRIENDS REALLY FUCKIN MEAN..NO WONDER YOU'RE ALL STUCK IN A GAME...YOU CAN'T GET ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU ACT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 am

shay has helped me whenever ive asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirMeta

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:28 am

June.. don't get mad at us, this is all your fault for starting sh*t. Good-bye. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:53 pm

This converstaion is over.
I've made my own guild as quite a few of you know
Concha lock this please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~I Quit~   

Back to top Go down