Pyroclasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pyroclasm

Guild Pyroclasm of the game Flyff. Clockworks server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Guild

Go down 
+4
Junette
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane
Opium
Avae
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Avae

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:58 pm

hey you guys, i'm sorry to say but i think guild is pretty much done. too many things have happened so i'm tired. whoever wants guild talk to june about it. i will still be on flyff every now and then to lvl. so if u catch me say hi and i will too ^^

if u guys wish we can still stay in contact here Very Happy
i will still check this forum so if u want to contact me just leave a msg here.

best of luck to all u guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Opium

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:22 am

sure we want you to stay here, but why do you leave? doesn't make sense :<
Back to top Go down
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:05 pm

lol i want to know what happened i came on this morning i was like :>
okkkk somehtings fucked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divine_judgement_greb
Junette

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:46 pm

ty very much avae, of all people who promised they'd never abandon me....u just did...of course u have to follow concha...heaven for bid ya'll ain't together...guess it was fun while it lasted....but u NEED concha and no one else so have fun with him...bye Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad No No No No No pale pale pale pale pale Question Question Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
conchi :p
Admin
conchi :p

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:19 pm

WTF O.O affraid , she left cuz u say that u r done with the guild -.-. no cuz of me ><
and that i left dont any to see with that.
and we can train and chat (means avae and me) without be in the same guild -.-, isnt need of that.

PD: i go keep the site open, cuz the creator can never left the site without destroy it, idk that whem i create the site.

i can chat and have fun with every1 too.
Back to top Go down
Avae

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:52 am

June, the only reason i ever leave guild is because you said you are done with guild. You even kick your alt and eld with his alt. You also said that you will pass lead back to deid so that’s pretty clear that you are leaving guild. You said a lot more as if you are for sure you will leaving guild definitely. I promised you and deid that I will not abandon guild and will help guild in any way I can. I keep this promise only because of you. But now how can I keep a promise if the person I promise it to is not continuing with it? I thought you of all people know that I would never leave guild because of anyone. Just because I lvl with concha often, does not mean I would leave because of him. The guild and everyone in it means a lot more to me than just lvling or partnering with concha. If concha decides to leave, I can still lvl with him even if he’s outside of guild. If I’m the type to abandon guild I would’ve done it a long time ago when deid and esk left. But I thought you know that I never leave guild because of you’re still there. But I guess you did not see that. Sorry my fault. You said you are leaving so that’s the only thing I can do. I guess I’m at fault either way. I’m sorry for all the troubles I caused to you and everyone in guild. Forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Nefume

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Omg, dont make me sad. I just got home from fqing Sweden and wanted to have some fun.
Hell, you know I'd catch the next flight to wherever and whoop your ass if you're leaving!!!
Dont do this! No Nah ah!!!
Oh my gooood, Im not even christian -.- But please, dont ruin what we have <3<3
It's speciaaaal <3<3 (just like me) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Avae

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Nef, why i left is pretty clear as i stated above. I don't mind about rejoining guild, but i will only join if guild would still continue and june isn't planning to leave.
Back to top Go down
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:02 pm

omg you two just kiss and make up ¬_¬
your the only guild i havent left(w/o coming back to), exeot for my own guild on Aibatt
>.<
dont let one fight shove it up the ass or something
¬_¬
right Junes leader
Avae going to come back
thats it

end arguement
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divine_judgement_greb
Sin17
Admin
Sin17

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:09 am

Aww, lol come on now Ave....you know ye ain't leavin....Especially seeing how i'm staying in the guild...come on now....everything can be worked out for sure cat
Back to top Go down
takingbackshayy

takingbackshayy

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: agreed with silenced ;)   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 am

Just kiss and make up

Or ill cwy =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_rad
Avae

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 pm

can't kiss and make up if the person i need to kiss isn't here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sin17
Admin
Sin17

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Avae....kiss Junette cyclops

That sounds like fun...YEA, i want pics ^^ lol j/k
Back to top Go down
takingbackshayy

takingbackshayy

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:35 am

Yayyyy all my babyyss are back togetherrr<3

^_^

Now we best keep it like this (:

Makes me sad when people go RAWRRR at each other :p

Haha

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_rad
Sponsored content

Goodbye Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guild   Goodbye Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down