Pyroclasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pyroclasm

Guild Pyroclasm of the game Flyff. Clockworks server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July 25th meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avae

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:22 am

Hello all ^^

Like last time, we will meet on Friday at 12pm (noon) EST (BUT if any of you can get on at 11am EST that would be excellent. if not it's fine as well ^^) (eastern standard time) to take picture of the whole guild. As for the place, meet in the arena sever 2. This Friday we will be doing:

-Guild wars
We will meet and shout for gw just like our first gw. If the other guild requested to have limited members to participate, everyone will get a chance to join in the war. We will just have to take turns or else refuse to war with that guild (by which i hope not). But if it must result to that, we will let everyone has a chance to show his/her skills. Wink

-Giant hunting
As you all know that we now have an academy for guildies that are lvl below 60. So for this Friday, we will be doing ghunting after the gw. The money that we made will be split and donated to Pyroclasm guild and Pyroclasm Academy to help out the new members. As for anyone that gets a good drop of wep or armor, it will be keep in warehouse as prizes for future games and events. Questies will definitely go to lvl up guild. So here are the info about it:

===> everyone will either be paired up or group together and help each other ghunt (the pair/group will be announce on friday depending on who shows up and who doesn't)
===> no one can choose who to pair up with because we want everyone to pair with different ppl in guild besides the one that they usually lvl with everyday. That way we can get to know each other better.
===> everyone will help out in some way and shouldn't be standing and watch while the other(s) does all the work. So for example if I am paired with Nefume and we're killing giants lvl lower than mine, i will be tanking while she is killing.
===> what giant to kill? i'm sure you all can think of that and take care of it.
===> party skills? we will either create a party and lvl it up to lvl 40 or i will buy one for us to ghunt. I'm sure we can lvl the party to 40 real quick though. And we will be taking turns passing the skills to each pair/group so don't fight about it. Every pair will get a turn, unless u prefer to get your own party or not use party skills.

If you have a question, talk to me or June. Or just leave a post here and we'll try to answer your question.
This is for guild so please help out. Thank you so much Very Happy

note: all information is not definite yet and there might be some changes. so please check it again before Friday or early on Friday morning. the changes will be highlighted in different color. ty ^^

Last edited by Avae on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
conchi :p
Admin

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:40 am

..."If the other guild requested to have limited members to participate"... is a war what kind of war have rules O.O

And for the gianthunt continue saying the same Razz why the guild need money? scratch .
and we can lvl a party quik but no really quik, i mean go take time so we r going to lose alot time of giants ^^ geek .
Anyway for giant i say fish + (no mush, that guy dont drop even npcs -.-)

Oh and a question whem say skill u mean only drops? or link 2? Razz
Back to top Go down
Avae

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:21 am

1. you were there when we first gw so if cases like that happens again, and if we still wants to gw, everyone should have a chance to fight.

2. we're raising money for siege. plus i'm hoping that in near future if a guildie needs to borrow money, guild can help that person (but that's just me thinking).

3. sorry that i say really quick but u guys get the ideas. we can always buy a party as i stated. oh btw giant mush dropped for me when i ghunted it b4. it's not that bad but that depends if anyone wants to take it on (at least it still drop better than giant crane).

4. when i say skills as in the ones for drops only. no link (sorry ste lol).
Back to top Go down
Admin

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 am

1- I was there and i say fuck them -.-

2- For Siege we Need 150m and 10 persons lvl 110. Long way

3- The crane is Buged only drop food
Back to top Go down
takingbackshayy

takingbackshayy

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:52 am

:O

thats means i cant be with stevennnnnn ;p

guess ill live lol!

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_rad
SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

SteYagami<5'sShayAmane

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 am

We should get a party to 40+ first it should take us too long if everyones on T_T
damn i'm gonna miss gt T_T

As concha said Crane is bugged but so is the Gongury even though i don't think anyone will be taking this
and just because i'm nice im gonna post all the giants stats that we should be ginating for each person 8-)

the list will be stated like this

Name lvl HP Def Mdef Ele

Giant Garbagepider 69, 254,295. ,97, 103 , wind

Giant Nautrepy 73, 390,112 95, 112, Fire

Giant Syliaca 73, 493,414, 103, 98, Lighting

Giant Greemong 75, 552,915, 101, 112, earth

Giant Boo 77, 564,573, 101 , 112, lighting

Giant Carrierbomb 77, 564,573, 103, 112 , Fire

Giant Hoppre 80, 684,834, 103, 120, water

Giant Mushpoie 83, 744,618, 103, 126, lighting

Giant Iren 86, 806,953, 103, 136, fire

Giant Watangka 89, 871,850, 103, 140, earth

Giant Antiquery 92, 939,916, 103, 145, earth

Giant Luia 95, 1,009,362, 103, 164, fire

yer 8-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divine_judgement_greb
Avae

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 am

EDIT
Back to top Go down
Avae

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Sorry you guys about what happened today. Today's event is cancel. We'll make it up to you again. Sorry once more
Back to top Go down
Admin

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:10 pm

sorry for what? affraid isnt ur or jun foult ^^. any1 can control nature or internet Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 25th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th meeting   July 25th meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 25th meeting
Page 1 of 1